Saturday, May 16, 2009

Raven Skate Shop shoot






Awhile ago I Had a great person to help me along with my casual modeling needs. We spent the day taking snaps for some clothing of mine that was never photographed before, and since I was building up Web content, it was badly needed. This was over a year and a half now, and I Only just got around to a Blog;) I do admit, my photography skills are not up to par for doing such work so I think the next time I need to do this, I will hire a professional.

My Friends Erik and Jayelle once owned Raven Skate Shop in Tofino, Bc. It ran for about 3-4 years and was/ is very well known. I did all the basic file set ups and some design for them and they produced a lot of clothing, some of which i was able to get, some not. In the attempts to create a web site with a variety of products i have deigned for over the years I delayed the creation due to a continuous workload, not something i will mistakenly do again.

The above pictures are just some of the shoot, the tree was a fantastic find, what with it's rich winding roads catching anything it grew into. The last quartered layout was for a booklet i was going to surprise Erik and Jayelle with, but they shut the doors before i was able to give it to them.

Overall, the Raven project was a joy and I was glad to have worked with Raven and the team that I also get to enjoy as close talented friends.

No comments: